Saturday, February 7, 2009

The beginning

Hey everyone,

I thought I would start a blog while I'm in Costa Rica since the limited internet connection will probably prevent me from keeping in touch with everyone. I'll try to update it as much as I can. I leave on Tuesday, February 10 and return on May 26. My program starts out with a long field trip, so my first real blog won't be for two or three weeks. I can still be reached by email or facebook, but no guarantees when I will be able to reply back. My mailing address is:

Liz Feit
c/o CIEE
APDO 43-5655
Monteverde
Costa Rica

I would love to get mail (snail mail or email) to hear from you, but due to customs, please to do send care packages. I can't wait to leave, but I know I'll miss everyone. Alright, time to finish packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment